The DiS Tavern

Seeing as there’s meats going on everywhere and what have you, for one night only I’m reopening the DiS Tavern for those not out and about. First drink is on the house, what you having? Any snacks with that? Jukebox requests?

1 Like

Thank you Funkhouser! I would like a bottle of Schneider Meine Hopfenweisse Tap 5, some salt ‘n’ vinegar peanuts and perhaps Heaven or Las Vegas on the jukebox. Also, if you could light the fire that’d be fantastic.

5 Likes

Don’t know what that beer is but anything is possible here so consider it done.

5 Likes

I’ll bring my own bottle and pay corkage if that’s allowed

Schneider-Hopfenweisse-Tap-5-400px

If not, I’m in the mood for a Guinness :slight_smile: Ethereally cheerful tunes and a toasty seat by the fire. You keep a fine tavern :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks nice, that.

Line me up a couple of sticks of Heinomite cheers! (Actually have you got any stout on?)

1 Like

Anything you want my friend.

1 Like

It is amazing stuff. One of the best beers I’ve ever tasted

1 Like

In that case mine’s a pint of Tiny Rebel Stay Puft, thank you

2 Likes

Evening Funkhouser, everyone

Just got back from an afternoon out. Saw Parasite - was pretty good.

Could murder a pint of continental lager, as long as its not Kronenbourg. And a pack of pork scratchings please.

3 Likes

Looks good mate… Is it a weissbier?

1 Like

Tyskie ok? And I have pork scratchings by the fucking boxfull.

1 Like

First beer on the house, you say? Might as well make that count with some proper out of my price range sludge, I’ll have a half of this please barkeep:

Not sure about snacks, never sure what snacks to have with beer.

Going to get a seat by the youtube fire before it gets too busy in here.

4 Likes

Let me bring you over a selection. A kind of tapas if you will.

1 Like

Yep! It’s a weizendoppelbock, so a strong (8.2%) wheat beer that’s unusually hoppy for the style; it was originally a collaboration with Brooklyn Brewery. Heavenly, heavenly stuff.

That is one expensive beer! Have 2!

1 Like

Perfect. Actually, could I have a whisky chaser please? Nothing fancy, save the single malts for later. No ice, ta.

1 Like

Ahhh

3 Likes

Looks really good. I drink quite a bit of weissbier

1 Like

Oh ffs

1 Like