The English EFL Football League Starts Tonight

I quite liked Waghorn, but his return for us was proper mince.

Sucking
A
Fat
Engorged
Boner
Really
Unpleasantly
Viciously

4 Likes

Stop reading my diary!

Mistersteve
Is
Steve
Today
Every
Reverend
Stephen
Today
Enquiry
Vodafone
Eh?

1 Like

I thought we looked alright yesterday tbh. Considering it’s pre season, and everyone looks rubbish in pre season.

Can someone do a league predictions thread? Cba doing it myself, don’t have the time. Want to see what insightful predictions @aboynamedgoo has for us this year

Here’s one I prepared earlier …

1 Like

Quite funny that Spurs and Liverpool will be starting the season with such shoddy full-backs.

I see

There’s only one Kyle Walker (Peters)!

ftfy

Someone posted this on a Palace forum.

So I imagine we will be playing him as RWB as that’s exactly what we are missing.

3 Likes

I’m actually quite excited by this loan signing. Along with Loftus-Cheek they seem a couple of excellent loans. Far better than the likes of Remy and Bamford.

But If they have excellent seasons we’ll have no chances of making it permanent though, and then be left looking again.

Loftus-cheek and Reidewald were both decent on Saturday.

I just hope we can get used to pocesssion football as when Pardew tried it we went to shit.

He’s called Pröpper.

this has Ricky van Wolfswinkel written all over it

2 Likes

We’re apparently linked with ex Newcastle flop, de Jong. Surely that’s a “van Wolfswinkel” kind of signing?

number of games Bale will be fit to play if he joins Man Utd next season? I’m going for 12

Reckon this TFM loan means United will be making another transfer. Probably some truth to the Serge Aurier rumours

1 Like

TFM could go any way, really. Not sure he’s a good enough crosser/attacking threat to be a RWB but hopefully he can get games and improve

you called?

Saw Luuk de Jong look totally clueless on loan for Newcaslte, but then was probably when they were at their worst.

N.B - his brother Siem de Jong is currently a Newcastle player.

Oh we’ve bid the release clause for Sergi Roberto instead, apparently. Dunno if he’s keen to leave Barca. Stoke couldn’t lure him away