The English EFL Football League Starts Tonight

soccer
back
goals
striker
clintonmorrison

They signed Hogan in january who looked good then got crocked. Him and Kodjia will score bundles if they’re both fit

??

still only their second most racist signing

In retrospect I’d like to change my vote to “everyone but Ipswich”

Palace are after Fosu-Mensah on loan. Man United lot, how good is he? He’s a right back isn’t he?

One of the best leagues in the world. Great entertainment.
Bit of a shame the spending has got out of control from teams like Middlesbrough, Villa, Fulham, Norwich etc. Few years ago getting out of that league was about hard work, great managers, and great teams built on a shoestring.
gamesgone

*And Sheff united for obvious reasons

OOOOOHHHHYOUUUUBROTHERRR

Off up to Sunderland later for the Big Opener :grin:
Having a cheeky Frankie n Benny’s beforehand then walking up to the ground. Never been to the SoL before so rather looking forward to it.
Prediction: 1-nil to The Rams

Theres quite a positive vibe really around the club. Bruce has been promoted four times (although theres still a sense hes yet to find his best team and get them to gel)
Made some shrewd signings for the level - Hourihane, Taylor, Whelan, Lansbury, Hogan etc
Got some good youth players
Got a Captain Leader Legend
Still think wel probs only make play offs at best

El Mohamady !!

alright fair, I think just after last season I kinda assumed you guys were struggling but i guess it was rebuilding?

I’d certainly say you should/will be around playoffs at least, just didn’t have you tipped as a top 2/play off winner (yet)

yeah, they won’t. Lucky to make playoffs I reckon imo

I’ve got Villa in my 3 to be promoted. With all of those players, at some point it will click and Bruce is a proven Championship manager. Hopefully we’ll be there or thereabouts too

quite nice not having the two very obviously better than everyone else teams of last year, loads of teams who’ve got the squads to put a run together and go up but no dead certs

I assume you mean Newcastle and Norwich until we fucked up and let Chris Hughton get his revenge on us last year?

By a few years ago, I assume you mean last season?

I know I should resist, but mate, we’ve only spent 4.2mil #allin this summer!!!

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/norwich-city/transfers/verein/1123/plus/0?saison_id=2017&pos=&detailpos=&w_s=s

Middlesborough have spent ten times us (one of which on Johnny Howson, ta very much) and Fulham and Leeds are roughly double our spending

net spend of about £650k pal

Let’s not forget League 1! Who’s going up…?

• AFC Wimbledon
  • Blackburn
  • Blackpool
  • Bradford City
  • Bristol Rovers
  • Bury
  • Charlton
  • Doncaster
  • Fleetwood
  • Gillingham
  • MK Dons
  • Northampton