The eve of Tue (chew)

Big fat steak and bake off

9 Likes

Stuck at a very busy Mile End station cos central line is on the blink. I wanna be at home cuddling my dog :sob:

It looked like the m23 when I left - I went round the back and joined at Hooley instead.

Evening. Pretty excited all day about buying my paint pads so I can finish the hall but absolutely and predictably can no longer be bothered to do it, probably leave it until Friday.

FAO the attention of @laelfy and @colon_closed_bracket I asked for my garlic press back. Couldnā€™t have done it without laelfs spurring me on :blush:

16 Likes

YES! Well done scout!

2 Likes

OK Coulsdon did seem busier than normal which would make sense.

Sterling work. I hope you didnā€™t interrupt a passionate eBaying session when you went round there

3 Likes

ā€œThat sounds like VERY positive feedback!ā€

4 Likes

Just had a lemsip as weā€™re out of headache tablets. I might have an early night.

I went shopping earlier while ill and hungry.

Five of these went in the trolley.

13 Likes

I think one of the buyers just pulled out though

2 Likes

Disappointed in you for not just picking up the whole box

Also, FYI, if you break these into segments and sink them into brownie mix, it works pretty well

1 Like

I mean it was close

Reminds me of when the co-op over ordered M&Ms and were selling them for 10p a bag and I took the lot.

2 Likes

Guys, I had salmon and lemon tagliatelle for dinner (yum). However the last mouthful contained a bone which I only noticed when I was about to swallow. So now thereā€™s a fishbone working its way down into my digestive system.

Iā€™m going to be okay, arenā€™t I?

Love buying a whole box of things in a supermarket. Have only ever done it with oatly but feel like Iā€™m doing something really clandestine, like when restaurants reveal they have secret menu options if you say the right phrase to them.

6 Likes

Did a free trial 5 months ago of that fucking shit shaving thing Harryā€™s. Couldnā€™t find the cancel thing at the time so just changed my subscription to 5 months, guess whoā€™s just been charged 14 quid. Fuck offffff

1 Like

alright?

3 Likes

Always a messy situation.

1 Like

Iā€™ll sing at your funeral.

1 Like