The eve of Wed.

Hiyaaaa. My oven is kaput. But I have chocolate…

Nobody saw a thing.

Hi there. Just made philly cheesesteak-style sandwiches and wedges for tea. Fucking delicious. Gonna watch a load of Real Housewives and open a bottle of chateau n de p.

2 Likes

Nice edits, edity.

2 Likes

Anxiety drove me out of the pub I was gonna meet a friend in 15 minutes ago. Not wholely happy with my new choice, but at least he’s running late and seen I’m not where we agreed.

1 Like

Had a terrrrrrrrible day so far, seek to continue it. Work at 11. Might get a bit pissed…?

2 Likes

Off to see Feeder

5 Likes

What year is this?

1 Like

Alright? In so much paaaain still, so much so that someone gave their seat up for me on the tube :grimacing: Must’ve been grimacing hard. Wife-o’s back tomorrow so at least I’ll have a helper monkey.

Got home to an Uber Eats email giving me free delivery (ORDEREATS19, you’re welcome) so like a moth to a greasy flame I’m having Maccies for dinner.

Cricket starts tonight at least. Looking forward to seeing 1920s resurrected cricketer Dom Sibley open the batting or Jofra Archer cartwheeling some posts - win/win.

4 Likes

Jeremy I am very glad of your service. I may now have an ubereats.

1 Like

How does it work now there’s no parliament to take pictures of? Is she just getting paid to fuck around until the election?

Wahhhhh

I’m on antibiotics & painkillers and I have no appetite whatsoever. Should probably eat something but meh

Also, tomorrow at work is gonna be a massive nightmare because we’re publishing this at midnight

And yet …well, you can guess how we’re spreading the word

4 Likes

There’s a lot of other photography needs when the house isn’t sitting, lots involving the new speaker (see photo below). And she’s documenting a lot of the restoration of Big Ben too, she’s got a ridiculous selfie of her popping her head out of a hatch in one of the clock faces.

5 Likes

Can you change a thread title to an existing thread title? (Can I try this out on this thread please? I’ll change it back)

Rats, must be account specific, apols.

1 Like

I trust you. Thousands wouldn’t.

1 Like

That’s a great photo. Did you know that Big Ben is actually the name of the minute hand.

That was fun. Thanks!

And, could you?

Of course. When the Big Ben is pointing to 12 and the Little Ben is pointing to 3, what time is it?

Edie: That photo is a screen grab from her Insta and is blurry as fuck so please don’t take this as a testament of her work. She took that one of Bercow leaving office for the last time that was doing the rounds on Halloween, great stuff.

1 Like