The evening of the Wednesday before Christmas Day

Hiiiii all, Christmas time mistletoe and wine n all that. What you doing? Might go pour myself a hefty glass of Buck’s Fizz.

You’re a legend for creating this thread Witches thank you

1 Like

Are you allowed to drink after your booster? Asking for me

Off to the gym and then meeting a pal for a heated beer garden pint

1 Like

Mmmm warm pint

2 Likes

Hi!

Had my jag earlier today. Was up far to late last night too so I’m pretty tired.

Don’t know what to have for tea yet.

Just havin a nice wild cherry saison. Pizza for tea.

1 Like

Evening all :wave:

Feeling pretty tired / low level unwell and not sure whether COVID or psychosomatic? Will get a PCR in the morning if I’m still feeling iffy.

In better news, we’ve got leftover Dishoom lamb curry for tea :yum:

2 Likes
  • Chinese
  • Pizza
  • Chippy

0 voters

Plumber has just been and we now have lovely, lovely heating (and hot water) again. That was a scary 11 hours.

Basically paid £75 for him to stick a bit of hose down a pipe and blow in it but hey ho.

Doing fajitas for tea. Beer to follow. Might do a batch of mince pies.

That @Funkhouser is a gem of a human. Look what just arrived in the post for me :heart:. Thank you so so so much.

Also feels a bit wrong of me to accept now as the change in covid rules mean I booked a last minute flight for tomorrow morning so I will, after all, be home for Christmas. :partying_face:

14 Likes

Hi

Got some cans in the freezer - gonna have cheese burger, chips and slaw for tea

Might watch more Dopesick but I don’t think it’s as good as I originally thought it was

Seeing my daughter for lunch tomorrow now which is good cos I can only get enthused about cooking for 1 at the mo

Absolute nonsense. Enjoy!

1 Like

evenin. got an uninspiring vegan oven pizza for tea and for some reason i’m still in the mind to watch episode 1 so i think i’m going to do that. whether i’ll make it through the whole thing or not is another matter altogether. finished metroid so i need to find a new game to start, might pick up the witcher 3.

thinking of making a hot drink and slipping a little tipple of booze in there but not sure if that’s a terrible idea or not when ill. got a bottle of japanese whisky delivered that’s going to be winking at me until i can open it.

4 Likes

:wave:

Drinking beer, watching zodiac, risotto for tea
Not bad tbf

1 Like

cant look the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

3 Likes

Finished what should be my last busy day of work for the year (still technically working tomorrow and Christmas Eve). Got a pie in the oven and just lit the fire. Deciding what drink to have tonight whilst I watch some Christmas TV to maintain my festive cheer.

What is Maureen Lipman banging on about

Dickhead

6 Likes

She’s anti cancel culture unless it’s about something she doesn’t like then it’s fine

5 Likes

Gonna go and buy some beer in a bit. And some wine. And some chips.