The Evening of Thursday 5th April 2018

Anyway… Evening everyone else! Hope you’re all having stonkingly good times. I am making a cup of tea and trying to make technology work. I said I’d clean the flat :grimacing: I have not cleaned the flat.

1 Like

have you spilled jam all over your computer screen

2 Likes

Attempted to make Hasselback potatoes for the first time tonight. They took an age, and I think I’ve got my quantities a bit on the generous side, but they taste delicious:

7 Likes

I don’t know how to answer this.

Yes?

Did you do the wooden spoon trick?

EDIT: Tho, they look quite large to have used a wooden spoon. Unless your wooden spoons are very large.

1 Like

i’d eat that

1 Like

On my way back home from Amsterdam. Gonna be a late one. Listening to Daphne & Celeste to pass the time.

1 Like

hi everybody!

Sorry been busy

I didn’t. I only read about the trick once they were in the oven. I’ll know for next time.

1 Like

what’s the wooden spoon trick?

put the potato on a wooden spoon then cut into it, and then you won’t cut all the way through the potato, because the edges of the spoon stop the knife from going too far.

1 Like

i seeeee. i’ll do that if i ever make them then!

1 Like

I’ve put some ear drops in to clear out some wax and now I can feel them fizzing away.

Pretty wild for a weeknight.

2 Likes

London crowds will ruin anything it seems :disappointed:

2 Likes

I was almost going to say that this one is excusable, people might have last trains to catch or similar. But actually if I knew I was going to have to rush off at some point I would leave before the encore started to cause less disruption to other people.

man when you just get a huge chunk of wax come out of your ear, mmmm so satisfying

wow it’s made from cool stuff too!

Earwax consists of shed skin cells, hair, and the secretions of the ceruminous and sebaceous glands of the outside ear canal.[2] Major components of earwax are long chain fatty acids, both saturated and unsaturated, alcohols, squalene, and cholesterol.

1 Like

Does DiS hate Cards Against Humanity? I’m playing the mobile version with the TV and her mates and it’s a bit of a laugh!

Shit non game for cunts.

Pretty problematic, too.

1 Like

I have noticed the problematic nature of some of the cards! What the fuck like?