The evening’s almost over thread

Seem to vaguely remember that Tony Hancock did a sketch involving exactly that scenario.

Fajitas for dinner.
Then going to spend the rest of the night listening to the new Spielbergs album.

It’s a shame that they only seem to do the big bags. It’d be nice if they had a little taster bag of these things.

1 Like

gonna have to go to the tesco which is further away cos coop have no good crisps on offer at the moment

Commissioned @Bamnan to do a picture of our cat the other day to be made into a print as a present to my wife and look how ridiculously, insanely good it is. I fucking love it.

Here’s the photo he worked from

So so good.

34 Likes

really glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had to drive through a really busy crossroads immediately after the traffic lights failed.

It was a bit stressful.

Did you get your takeaway

Yes thanks. I could hear the moped going round in circles off in the distance for a bit while I stood forlornly at the front door.

Tell us what you got for goodness sake, you know the rules

Burger, garlic mushrooms, curly fries, southern fried chicken bits.

Even between two of us it was far too much food and I now feel sick, but 'er indoors is having a colitis flare-up and has been too fatigued to feed herself properly today so I wanted there to be a ton of low-fiber food for her to demolish.

I might have taken the ruse too far by stuffing my own face, though.

1 Like

the new episode of Saladfingers is sensational. so many quotable lines and good to see Hubert Cumberdale in a starring role

Feeling a bit low about being a dad :frowning:

christ, have I just gone back in time 15 years?

I’d never think of ordering that type of food as takeaway, tend to think of takeaway as solely curry/Chinese/pizza

1 Like

it’s the first episode for 5 years! 15 minutes long as well. David Firth has spoiled us.

:frowning: I’m sure you’re an amazing dad! xxx

9 Likes

Couldn’t risk that, they might sneak vegetables in to that.

no way I could watch something like this now, I’ll leave it with homestar runner in my memories where it belongs

Don’t be silly, your child will have difficult moments for years and it will be nothing to do with you, it’s just babies innit :hugs:

2 Likes