The evening that is Wednesday thread

I’m not doing the pub quiz at my local tonight? What aren’t you doing?

Also dinner chat. Prawn stir fry here.

6 Likes

I’m not staying awake for very long, if I can help it.

2 Likes

does anybody here print stickers on the cheap and can they recommend a website? the sort that you see in pub toilets for football clubs or on lamp posts. that sort of thing.

1 Like

On a bus into Bristol, going to hit up the first generic restaurant I reach, and see if the BC near my hotel is still open. Got another report to write and might check out the hotel gym.

In response to the question in the OP I probably won’t do everything bar dinner :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Is this what I think it is?

I’ve got the hiccups :upside_down_face:

• Oh dear! Sorry about that.
  • I have a tied and tested cure! (Plz explain)

0 voters

I’m not going to the gym this evening.

I’m also not staying late at work.

2 Likes

Is this a pizza without any topping?

It’s garlic pizza bread with mozz

2 Likes

Yes. We should have a dedicated thread.

1 Like

ILL GIVE YOU A FIVER IF YOU HICCUP AGAIN

the shock and excitement of getting a fiver makes you stop hiccuping. It’s worked loads of times and I always keep the fiver

3 Likes

Well fuck me sideways, that worked!

3 Likes

Also good evening everyone, I’m already drunk cos I’m on holiday .

10 Likes

I’ve got some Harvey’s Bonfire Boy beer left that needs* drinking for later

*I got a 4 pint jug direct from the brewery at the weekend that’s meant to be drunk in three days

1 Like

Think I might have inadvertently pushed in front of someone in the queue at the station shop. However he was just standing there, looking at two Kinder Eggs and comparing them. He can do that on his own time, not mine!

1 Like

Evening all!

Had an upcycled bean chilli stew and dumplings for tea which was much much better than the original version the other night.

Football later and I’ve decided I can be bothered.

The Child might be off again tomorrow so I’m already looking forward to my day off.

1 Like

:innocent::smiley:

1 Like

In other news, it’s chicken and bacon pie and chip shop chips for tea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finished our job two months ahead of schedule. Cha Ching!

Going to take the crew out for beers in a couple hours, will be an expensive bar tab but worth it.

6 Likes