The evening thread - in partnership with Masterchef

Masterchef’s on tonight then, news to me m9s, news to me.

What ye having for dinner? Pizza and g-bread in my neck of the woods. Popped into my local Sainsbury’s Local located locally but they didn’t have any Gu puds on the cheap so pudding/desserts gone out the window :sleepy:

Masterchef 2018

i always thought masterchef was on in the autumn? what am i confusing it with then?

i’m having a 65 cent misery pizza for tea. chocolate peanuts for dessert. then a bath. yeah.

I feel like I’ve trodden on your evening thread toes here ghosty, you’re DiS’ go-to curator.

I think celeb Masterchef is in the autumn, could be that?

attempting to cook thai food from scratch. got a good bottle of red, too.

went on a job interview. was an amazing deal… but the offices are fucking mind-numbingly crap

literally the only good thing that’s happened all day

gonna walk home and think about what the hell i’m doing mates

chances of me bumping into ruffers in about 10 mins about 60%

hi jeremy sirloin and etc

oh please, go right ahead! i do love me an evening thread though :smiley:

ahhhh ok yeah maybe i am thinking of that.

aren’t all offices mind-numbingly crap? by virtue of them being offices?

S’wrong with them man?

Alright mighty DiSsers

Drinking a Weihenstephan Hefeweissebier Dunkle. Hmmm, lovely. Got a cold meat platter with wedges, salad, boiled eggs and cheese. Had a millionaire Gü pot yesterday, so slumming it with Green and Black’s choccy.

TV has a gestational diabetes test tomorrow, so gonna spend tonight being as comforting as possible, as she’s really nervous about it.

Snap

hope everything goes well tomorrow!!!

want to see something gross? (CW - very mild comedy gore)

Summary

I’m off to drink all the flu medicine I can find.

Thanks gp. Hoping it goes well, but she has the symptoms and has worked herself up about it.

Still not quite back to normal after last week’s Super Cold, which is a bummer cause I have stuff to do and I’m going to a film premiere tomorrow so obvs want to be in shape for a party.

Still waiting to be paid for an event I did two and a half weeks ago, which is really annoying.

About to cook some noodles with various vegetables. And then have some ice cream for pudding later.

+ @Jeremys_Iron

well currently i obv work in a central london bookshop surrounded by serene loveliness with mayfair on my doorstep. my bar is annoyingly high for working environments.

the place i interviewed in is on the edge of brentford, as in one of the industrial units off the M4. Literal flatpack-office situation.

They’re a good company, though. And i think they want me quite a lot. might… see if i can haggle them up?

mmm :yum:

It’s a fuckin classic

I’m reppin the DiS wine crew @xylo @rich-t. Got a third of a bottle left from the weekend

Got to go put the bins out in a bit #cba