The evening time of Monday

Oh fuck mate. Hope you’re ok!

24 Likes

Thank you, but shaken but it could have been much, MUCH worse

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fuck’s sake man, bunch of pricks. Hope you’re alreet!

2 Likes
more serious post about the funeral

Funeral was okay in the end. It was weird getting the train up to Enfield (Gordon Hill) - brought back loads of memories. Walked past my nan’s old house and had a peek in as the front door was open. Looked strange without the several different patterns of 70s carpet and random knick knacks!

Had a nice chat to various cousins, aunts and uncles etc. Got a lift with my dad and his new wife to the crematorium and back - it was okay. No massive dramas.

Feels like the end of an era in a way. Felt sadder than I thought I would, given that I was saying goodbye to someone who was a very frail 95 year old who’d lived a really good, worthwhile life.

PS: I have to get up for work at 4am tomorrow and I’m still not home :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh good lord pal. That’s awful. Sending love x

1 Like

FUCK 'EM. Hope you’re alright boss!

1 Like

Off to a table quiz. Bit nervous as I’m a ringer on a team and haven’t done one in a while. Hopefully my powers haven’t deserted me.

Oh gosh that’s horrible :frowning:

Thank you! More wound up that I’m definitely gonna miss playing football this evening now! PPPRRRRIICCCKKSSS

:worried::worried::worried::worried:

Yeah okay thanks (see post above). I feel pretty drained tbh and have to get up at stupid o’clock tomorrow but that’s down to my terrible planning

1 Like

You shouldn’t be hungry. You should be eating plenty.

that’s not how I know how to diet

Fucking hell mate. So sorry :cry: I really can’t understand people who behave like that.
Hope you’re OK x

3 Likes

Big hugs too, obviously x

sorry you had to go through this, sounds very traumatic

Thank you! My main emotions are annoyance and hunger

Thanks Bam

1 Like

Those are my main emotions most of the time tbh :wink:
Glad you’re not too shaken up xx

1 Like