THE FINAL CLUB FOOTBALL WEEKEND 2020/21

Easy to be cynical but it’s elite teams on the biggest stage and I can’t wait tbh

• Bees
  • Swans

0 voters

• Blackpool
  • Lincoln

0 voters

• Morecambe
  • Newport

0 voters

Gameweek 39

2 Likes

Villa released Neil Taylor, Elmo and Tom Heaton.

Elmo delivered the cross for El Ghazi’s goal in the playoffs and Trez’s winner in the League Cup semi final last year. Good player imo

• Money Mase
  • The Stockport Iniesta

0 voters

Hope Newport go up. I’ll also be upping the Imps and the Bees

2 Likes

Hope my boy Padraig Amond fires Newport to glory

The Lincoln - Blackpool game is a very likeable final isn’t it. Would be absolutely delighted with either going up and it’s very funny that it won’t be Sunderland

2 Likes

Would very much like the bees to go up. Seem like a nice team.

Swansea are fine, but I’ve had enough Andre ayew, I don’t need to see him again.

7 Likes

No need whatsoever for kick off to be so late tonight.

It’s getting beaten for the third consecutive occasion by Chelsea with 70% possession day isn’t it ffs. That’s snuck up on me.

• A galaxy brain formation to surpass Metal Gear
  • The podcasts told me Pep has changed

0 voters

We’re going to need unprecedented amounts of antibants to get this one over the line

Godspeed @Parsefone

10 Likes

would quite like it if Brentford won today

10 Likes

It is. Quite like Blackpool too but feel like they’re constantly winning play off finals, Lincoln’s record in them is pretty bad iirc (?)

Aye. Got a horse in the race (my partner used to play for Blackpool womens and my NILFIL had a season ticket) but think after the work they did to get the Oystons out I’d naturally get behind them anyway

1 Like

Hope I don’t regret getting this done

9 Likes

#UTI

4 Likes

Fergie docs free on prime now

I hate everything about this tweet

We’re gonna end up spending £30m on a fifth centre back, a guy I’ve literally never heard of, and buying Odegaard (a guy who’s physically incapable of turning round) in order to be exactly as good as we’ve been this season.

Stupid fucking club.