The first monday in october

What’s up dogs?

Fuck off.

Monday, not you.

1 Like

I’m afraid to say but I quite like Mondays

Cba.

Morning
Got ill Friday afternoon been ill all weekend and woke up fine this morning. Absolute joke, not doing any work in complaint at my own body.

Tell me why?

7 Likes

Morning all.

Heating on for an hour again this morning. Creeping closer to the point where it gets switched back on to its programmed hours.

Quite a nice morning though isn’t it?

Feeling okay too having been quite tired and hungover yesterday.

Off to peppa pig world

9 Likes

It’s human nature.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night (approx)?

• 0-2
  • 2-3
  • 3-4
  • 4-5
  • 5-6
  • 6-7
  • 7-8
  • 8+

0 voters

Morning

I’m feeling incredibly sleepy.

Daphne & Celeste on Radio 2 right now. You’re a little kid who looks like a squid.

Not enough. Feel absolutely dreadful.

1 Like

Morning Scout and assorted DiSers. I’m on holiday this week. Just on a train to the highlands to visit my parents.

We are not looking to move just yet but the tv sent me this listing of this house and look at it :heart_eyes:

My mum and I are going to do a drive by because NOSEY. :blush:

14 Likes

About 6 which I think is the most sleep I’ve had in years and years, I don’t remember waking up once in the night which is like the first time that’s ever happened in adult life I think!

The cat was still at the cattery and two nights of going out and next to no sleep helped.

I feel awful still, obviously.

OMG that’s amazing.

2 Likes

I knoooow :sob: I sort of wish I wasn’t aware of it, haha. We aren’t planning on moving for a year or two but are just having a look to get an idea.

It is listed however which can be a nightmare. AND there’s absolutely no mention of heating. But other than that, I am all for living in a pixie dream home :laughing:

2 Likes

First rule of buying a listed building is: do not buy a listed building.

6 Likes

You absolutely must knock on the door.

‘Hi, thank God you answered! My car broke down about a mile and a half down the road and…’

4 Likes

Start of my film marathon: 11 screenings in 13 days, starting with “No Time To Die” tonight.

I like going to the cinema

Glorious!

Exactly 7, got woken by the alarm.

1 Like