The first Sunday of December thread

Morning all!

Up at 7.00 with a coughing toddler.

I’m eating jerk pork later which is always good.

Phrase of the day.

Standard Sunday here.

Dog walk - athletics club with daughter #2 - Sunday lunch with Old Ma Weeber - dog walk - His Dark Materials.

Shit I’m tired though.

Pretty sure Hugh Grant delivers a joke like this in Four Weddings and a Funeral

4 Likes

Ftfy

7 Likes

Please tell Mark or Spencer that that’s not how advent calendars work.

1 Like

It were this

I’m so tired now

3 Likes

good morning richt and all. i will generally be sticking to my Sunday schedule

Stunning here today

10 Likes

father-in-law wants me to come over and help him with ‘a computer problem’

which normally means he’s accidentally deleted a document he’s been working on and he wants me to use computer magic to retrieve it from the ether

fml

4 Likes

Go Sunday! Still feeling post-migraine crap, have read Oh The Places You’ll Go three times this morning already, apparently every time the word pants is mentioned it is hilarious.

To make it rhyme in my stupid Home Counties accent I said it pahhhnts a few times which is seemingly (a) funny and (b) not how you say it, daddy

4 Likes

I recently bought AoP13 original, still so good but it also includes Dark Star as an undocumented extra, which is nice as I’ve only ever seen bits of it.

1 Like

In Bruges, but not managed to drag myself out of bed yet, looking forward to having an explore.
Have a stained glass window though:

13 Likes

I think Eurostar allow you one bottle of wine per person or something, and no spirits.

Edit, Aaah, what Weeber said.

Ah yes

8 Likes

Frosty Scotland

8 Likes

The best thing about getting drunk when you have two kids is getting up at 6:30 the next day. Seem to have houdini-d my way out of a more severe hangover, which is a rare feat these days. I suspect it was the vast amount of cheese I ate.

Frozen 2 with the daughter after her swimming lesson.

1 Like

7:48 wake up, get in.

:arrow_down: still sick
:arrow_down: nothing to do
:arrow_right: advent calendar
:arrow_up::robot: robot music on

4 Likes

Good morning Rich-T and other biscuits,

Going into London today to see All Killa No Filla live at The Leicester Square Theatre. Meeting a good pal for lunch before. Not decided what we’re having yet. Anyone have any recommendations around there? Preferably not in actual LQ because that area is a horror show.

Half an almond croissant, half a chocolate :croissant: and a smoothie :tropical_drink: for breakfast.
Need to get showered and dressed but Winnie is purring on my head and my arm poking out of the duvet to type this is cold and the rest of my body under the covers is cosy and warm.

Hugs n kisses x

2 Likes

Still in bed…v has brought me tea, planning porridge for when I get up.

Lovely day, might drag kids out for a walk somewhere…then a load of work and a veggie roast I think.

3 Likes