The first Sunday thread of February 2020

Got my Columbian goods. Was dead in there, which was nice. Normally heaving. Imagine the families haven’t made it out yet.

Squirted yolk all over myself on the 1st bite

2 Likes

Saying? Got a chilled Sunday, wife-o’s making some more pengcakes for breakfast and then my brother-in-law and his missus are coming over for the rugby.

Watched Uncut Gems last night, thought it was largely fine, properly overhyped, nowhere near as tense or angsty as Good Time.

2 Likes

it was that good aye

12 Likes

Biscoff caramel shortcake and snickers and cream cookie sandwich (from mayze in Finniestoun, both slightly squashed from carrying them around most of the day)

1 Like

:pray:

You seen it? People seem to be shitting their pants that Sandler’s done a performance that isn’t The Cobbler.

:point_up:

:clap:

Food shop day!! No idea what else - had wanted to go on a bike ride with my son but looks grim out. Cooking a roast later then superbowl.

Made too many croissants again.

7 Likes

Still in bed. Feel like it might be a day to waste. Or maybe not. Maybe I’ll take myself to Loughton for a walk and get something nice from Gail’s bakery.

Yeah posted some thoughts in the thread.

Will she mind?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Sinister.

1 Like

Managed to get past the Sunday dread to get out of bed and make myself do something I’ll enjoy / get something out of, instead of just dicking around on my phone and then realising the morning’s gone. Which is a nice development for a Sunday.

Finished Bojack last night. When I started watching it all them years ago, I never could’ve conceived that it’d become one of the best things ever made on TV.

Good morning biscuits and buddies,

Nice breakfast made by @avery

So tired. Is this what being old is?
Not sure what we’re doing today. We haven’t planned dinner. There was talk of meeting some friends in the pub for rugby later, if we did that I’m inclined to suggest we eat out but I don’t know if I have the energy to leave the house. I’m going to be forced to go to Tekkarinooos at some point anyway though :thinking:

Already got the dreads :pensive:

4 Likes

bd

11 Likes

Just made my first moka pot coffee, think I’m finally getting the hang of this Sunday thing …

(Feat. mug of my home street)

6 Likes

Been waiting for palindrome day for years and now I’m not even that bothered about it. Sad.

4 Likes