The football thread: The season is closed. Count how many times you hear that said.

I reckon he’s been quietly biding his time, refining his game, just waiting for Forest.

1 Like
2 Likes

Spoiler: we won’t.

That said, if we manage to bring back Cameron Archer for the season, and pick up a decent RWB, I’d feel confident we could push for top 6 given how well Lowe has generally set us up since coming in.

Quite excited to see Fernandez play, he’s a genuinely exciting signing for us.

1 Like

Have we got a predictions thing yet because Wolves going down is a certainty. Bruno to be first manager sacked as well.

1 Like

The Palace under 23’s are playing in europe this season. MIght go to some, Hertha Berlin was supposed to originally be played at Dulwich Hamlet.

PALACE V HERTHA BERLIN

• Tuesday, 6th September
  • Venue TBC
  • 19:00 BST

PALACE V PSG

• Wednesday, 28th September
  • Selhurst Park
  • 19:00 BST

PALACE V DINAMO ZAGREB

• Wednesday, 14th December
  • Selhurst Park
  • 19:00 GMT

PALACE V SC BRAGA

• Wednesday, 8th February
  • Academy
  • 19:00 GMT
1 Like

I quite like the bookings system.

Ours are actually ok, just for lateness really a d it all goes to the club pot for end of season drinks so it’s quite decent really

Oh hello you

Untitled345

1 Like

May I have your attention please. Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

1 Like

Cercle Brugge used to be my favourite Belgian team because of their badge.

Used to…

1 Like

Maybe that crown is a bit at it, but no club deserves a crest that looks like a 33p can of Lidl’s version of Monster

Hahaha Linfield get fucked

Bodø/Glimt

• Back
  • In Crisis

0 voters

@dodecalicious Alfie Lewis has gone to Dundalk for an undisclosed fee. Literally played about 8 minutes for us. Completely pointless transfer.

Interesting, Dundalk also signed Robbie McCourt off us today. Obvs still got some Europe money down the couch somewhere.

Their manager had Alfie at St Pats and I guess youse are glad to get a any fee for him after his injury issues

1 Like

Yeah won’t ever be unhappy about getting money for a player at our level tbh just a shame we never got to see if he was any good.

1 Like

No team can ever be in crisis with such great player names as 1891 Glossop North End inside-right “Alfons Sampsted.”

Did you know there are two more Sampsteds on the planet than Harry Kane has major trophies

How about eeeeeh a “Fabrice Hartmann” from Leipzig???

1 Like