The football thread: The season is closed. Count how many times you hear that said.

defs remember him more as a spurs player

bit odd that other prem teams aren’t in for kasper but I guess the head’s been turned by semi-retirement in the south of france

Nah Leicester with Muzzy Izzet at Filbert Street early days of Carling. Everyone trying to workout if Hesley was any good.

2 Likes

how do I get it?

and more importantly, is there any way of doing so when I’ve just started a 3 month offer of £25/month…

The email I got is just a link for the account I’ve used before. Says you can only use it if you’re in the last month of an existing deal

aah right so probably if you took an offer at the start last season then, which I didn’t

maybe I’ll get another offer in 3 months or so when the F1 season finishes

Don’t mind saying it, but after a seemingly never-ending bout of football exhaustion this summer I’m bloody ready for a smooth, cold pint of Barclays.

7 Likes

Obviously we’ll lose at West Ham, though.

4 Likes

when my brain tries to picture kasey keller it shows me niles from frasier

9 Likes

Not very fashionable outside of France but they’ve consistently punched above their weight in recent years, mixing it with the big boys of PSG, Monaco, Marseille etc

I wish we’d loaned out Tananga instead. Really rate Rodon. Shame.

Ramsey to Nice is an interesting one.

Why are all these players suddenly moving to France?

Underrated league imo.

2 Likes

Been asked to ring in for a 5-a-side tournament Saturday 11-3

• Have fun playing football with your friends and scoring goals and creating memories and lifelong bonds
  • Watch Fulham lose comfortably at home, at home

0 voters

How fittingly neutral

5 Likes

14 Likes

Apologise if this has already been posted but wtf

1 Like

6 Likes

Energy price rises capped at 4%. Cheshire and Barnet mansions don’t heat themselves you know

3 Likes