Liz Truss is about to become prime minister.
I think it’s v cool that we do this sort of thing from time to time
Yeah I can see an England captain lifting the World Cup in 12 years and thanking the man they learnt it all from, Paul McShane
Yeah, I can see that as well actually
Todd Boehly loves a gazump. I think he’s in it primarily for the gazumping.
Absolutely pathetic stuff.
Would love it if JT said not a chance
Mauaku is off to Turkey!
Farewell sweet prince!
our support is going to have to find a new scapegoat now… oh actually we still have Benrahma - he’ll be getting both barrels now.
Absolutely stunning stuff
Who is advising this guy?? Really??
No one at all
Kommen Sie bitte and listen to the conference league play-off draw
Little refresher for you:
• Teams eliminated in the third qualifying round of the UEFA Europa League will be seeded.
• The balls containing the names of the seeded teams will be placed in one bowl and the balls containing the unseeded sides will be put into another bowl. One ball will be taken from each bowl and placed in a large empty bowl in the middle, where they will be shuffled. The first team drawn will play at home in the first leg.
• Clubs in the Main path are seeded and drawn for the play-off draw based on the club coefficient rankings established at the beginning of the season.
• The 34 teams are divided into three groups of eight teams (Groups 1 to 3) and one group of ten teams (Group 4). Within each of the four groups, the teams are divided into an equal number of seeded and unseeded teams.
• If any club in a third qualifying round match has a coefficient that would entitle it to be seeded for the play-off draw, the winner of that match is automatically seeded for the draw.
• Teams from the same association cannot be drawn against each other. Further restrictions will be announced before the draw.
Groups 1 to 3
• All the clubs in each of the first three groups are randomly assigned a number: 1 to 4 for the seeded teams and 5 to 8 for the unseeded teams.
• Two bowls are prepared, one for the seeded teams (four balls containing slips of paper numbered 1 to 4) and the other for the unseeded teams (four balls containing slips of paper numbered 5 to 8).
• A ball is taken from each bowl and placed in an empty bowl, where they are shuffled. One of the two balls is drawn at random, then opened to display the number it contains. The second ball is drawn and opened to complete the pairing. The result applies to all three groups. The first ball drawn designates the home team in the first leg of all three ties.
• All the clubs in the group are randomly assigned a number: 1 to 5 for the seeded teams and 6 to 10 for the unseeded teams.
• Two bowls are prepared, one for the seeded teams (five balls containing slips of paper numbered 1 to 5) and the other for the unseeded teams (five balls containing slips of paper numbered 6 to 10).
• A ball is taken from each bowl and placed in an empty bowl, where they are shuffled. One of the two balls is drawn at random, then opened to display the number it contains. The second ball is drawn and opened to complete the pairing. The first ball drawn designates the home team for the first leg.
• The same procedure is carried out with the remaining balls to complete the pairings.
To clarify- this is not a draw to decide groups, this is just for a play off round!
Can’t wait to lose to a team from the Faroe Islands
Actually they’re the dolphin killers aren’t they? fuck 'em hope we beat them so hard they give up.
Football thread meet is a must if any of Shamrock Rovers, St Pat’s or Sligo Rovers get into the group stage.
Where are we meeting, Malta?