The friday feeling thread 🎢

YESTRY

(yes)

8 Likes

Hello. Gonna see if I can get a doctors appointment this morning to get some drugs to clear my dodgy throat. Who knows when I’ll go into work.

Gw soon pn x

Edit: (if the doctor isn’t nice to you feel free to tell them you have ‘friends at the GMC’. That can work wonders)

1 Like

Last night: Yeah I’ll still go in for 7 even though I don’t need to now, and get away early.

This morning: Hmm half 8 is still kind of early to be in.

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

*You have one friend at the GMC.

That would be ideal, yes.

hi darwin

getoutofbed

1 Like

hi seagull man

1 Like

Good morning cowcow and etc

hi martyfuncowser

six feet under was good huh. i haven’t watched it in a very long time

hi tilly

get pastry

always get pastry

alright? woke up weirdly early (I guess cuz of building works) which was lucky cuz I forgot to set an alarm… feel a bit pish though.

Looking forward to moving out of my ex’s flat this weekend!!! (in like 20 degrees sun!) Maybe I should just go home

Tired innit

hi Unlucky

hi plasticniki

I’ve had a very sory finger for two months. i should probably see the doc about it

hi dillingerswheelman

i wish you all the best in your live life!

hi cutty

1 Like

Hi cow. Hi everyone else.

Working early today so I can finish early and spend time with my laaaady before she goes to Wales for the weekend, and I have my boy. Life is good atm.

Any decent new music today? If not I might just listen to Supertramp all day, which is absolutely fine.

3 Likes

hi severed

looking forward to torturing you in the :soccer: threadnthia weekend :deciduous_tree:

1 Like