The Friday night thread (pizza chat optional)

Hi I had a 30 minute nap at 3 which turned into 3 hours, I don’t know who/where/why I am. HELP.

How r u?

5 Likes

Trying to finish work but my spreadsheet is taking like 15 mins to calculate and save even though it was already calculated

hi dingaling!!

had an amazing week of eating well which i have ruined by ordering pizza hut

had a nice walk in the light, work sent us home early which means I lose an hours pay but gained an hours daylight

gonna watch some Expanse and Call My Agent tonight, what else is there to do

1 Like

Still working and I’m furious about it

• Large, sides, possibly eat it all
  • Medium, sides, most likely eat it all

0 voters

might get WINGS

1 Like

Hiya! :wave:
Sopranos and beer.
Lazy tea of chips and something.

We’re gonna need a bigger boat/shelf soon

21 Likes

Soon?

1 Like

Also on still working book

Also on might order pizza book

1 Like

Had my dinner - sausage casserole, was alright. Shortly putting bairn 1 to bed. Bairn 2 is currently settled. Might allow myself a wee beer tonight.

Had paella for dinner. Drove to try and buy a printer earlier and missed the turning three times so ended up driving around the outskirts of the city for ages. Not sure what to do with my evening.

Had my usual excellent m and s pizza.

Now it’s wine. Grayson Perry is back at 8!! @rich-t

Possibly asleep by 10.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder @slicky.

I’m listening to Mew thanks to chat in the other thread about them. Why haven’t I properly listened before?

Gonna have a prosecco to celebrate my Mum’s birthday. Those who’ve been following for a while will know how ill she’s been so this was a really special day.

24 Likes

HBD Mama Tilts! :partying_face:

9 Likes

This thread has officially been blessed

2 Likes

Woooooooo fajitas tonight. Apart from that drink some wine and listen to some records. :wine_glass:

4 Likes

Ftfy

15 Likes

well shucks x

2 Likes

Judgement in her eyes as daddy hits the 8.5% stout.

13 Likes

5 Likes