The Friest of all Days - Friday

Boop!

Weekdays are fairly meaningless for most of us these days.

Work, need to sort out an accrual mess.

Payday. Literally nothing to spend it on.

Roads felt busier this morning when dropping the kids back to their Mum’s.

Go go go.

1 Like

Morning HE, morning DiS!

I just had a roast dinner, at 8:30 am, and I feel AMAZING.

8 Likes

enjoying watching the bird who visit our garden. so far today a robin, two blackbirds. there’s also a blue tit sometimes.

another day of “working” i guess.

6 Likes

Morning champs, let’s Friday (even though every day feels a bit like a Sunday)! Somehow I don’t have a hangover - how‽ Hope you all have a top day!

2 Likes

Aw yay! Birdies :star_struck: We’ve had a family of blue tits nesting in a shutoff flue pipe thing for a couple of years, not seen them in a while then saw one flying into it over the weekend. Yayyyyy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Our CTO has put out a global company-wide message saying that if anyone has any good ideas about things to tackle Covid-19, then contact your IP department immediately.

Time to sign out of… everything.

5 Likes

We’re out of coffee :grimacing:

1 Like

‘I submit a plan to PUNCH THE VIRUS IN THE EYES’ - £350

11 Likes

got work men round fitting a new boiler/scaffolding so on constant on edge (and a lot poorer) :expressionless:

1 Like

Just did some (gentle) pilates for the first time.

3 Likes

You could patent it. Then sue Coronavirus so it can’t afford the extravagant legal fees and it goes out of business!

HTH. That’ll be €25,000.

3 Likes

Must be an Australian spider

3 Likes

6 Likes

Morning. Got plenty of work to do today which is clashing annoyingly with my need to attend AQOS. I’m a bit undercaffeinated and that’s not helping.

There is blossom on the trees (if you can remember what they are).

3 Likes

Morning all, I’ve been in the office for just over 2 and a half hours and had precisely zero things to do thus far. About to sort my undoubtedly first of many coffees of the day out.

Also my birthday today, though with one other person in the office who isn’t even aware there shan’t be any festivities, which is how I like it anyway. Hopefully a nice tea and a bit of fun with the family when I get home later!

11 Likes

Might steal garbage from the neighbours’ bins and see what I can use to construct a human out of who I can watch films with and cuddle

By the way, apparently theres some lockdown on? Because of a corona virus? Has anyone heard about this? News to me

3 Likes

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :beers: :gift: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

11 Likes

Went on another run into the Old Town this morning, have another hasty panoramic of a tourist spot

Beer + pizza + an online pub quiz later.

10 Likes

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

5 Likes

just signed off an email with the recipients name so i’m off to a flyer

14 Likes