The Friest of all Days - Friday

CBA

3 Likes

I had to crack out an emergency sachet of instant this morning. But! I have over a kg being delivered later. :muscle:

Some Zoom meetings today. Somehow ready for the weekend, despite not knowing what day it is most of the time.

2 Likes

Anyone going to do any Frying today?

• Yes, I shall be frying today
  • No, but tomorrow I might sit down

0 voters

Just got shitty with a senior person thinking they wanted me to do something that was totally unimportant. Turns out that they just wanted me to forward something totally unimportant that I had done previously.

1 Like

as you will not be giving the slightest fuck to know, I am feeling a little better today.

13 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

2 Likes

This is good news and I am happy for you :heart:

1 Like

didn’t ask

5 Likes

Today is my eldest nephews 16th Birthday. We’re all doing an video call virtual birthday party later. I need to get myself some beer. My birthday card hadn’t turned up as of yesterday, although I ordered from Moonpig last Saturday. I’m hoping it turns up today.

What a rubbish way to spend a 16th Birthday.

1 Like

Might buy some records today mates.

2 Likes

Morning DiS,

Friday, yay! Can’t wait for the weekend. Oh.

I’ve finally got a quietish day at work today, after working my arse off all week.

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day.

22 Likes

Getting quite wound up about the fact that my desk calendar in my office is still on March.

3 Likes

Gonna be frying some onions for with our Spätzle later.

2 Likes

Office chair update:

Not a fucking single sign of it.

2 Likes

My partner is on a Skype call and she has said ‘Michael Gove’ a few times but Gove rhyming with Love

Michael Guv

2 Likes

@profk your delivery is here

6 Likes

I hope it was Susan

Morning. Third last day in my job so naturally I’m still in bed. This has been the longest notice period in history, whole new viruses have emerged and pandemics happened. Annoyed that I’ve scheduled an hour long handover meeting during AQOS this afternoon.

2 Likes

you absolute rookie

2 Likes