The Go! Team

Waiting for Godot team.

Existentialist, uplifting tunes. I’ll definitely wait for that.

1 Like

Haven’t seen them live for about five years now, but at uni in the mid 00s it felt like I saw them once every five weeks or so, either supporting people or headlining their own gigs. They never disappointed.

New stuff sounds really really fun, looking forward to hearing the whole album.

Always thought they were massively overrated.

1 Like

god I love this band so much

1 Like

I heard one of their new songs on 6music the other day. It’s reassuring how much like The Go! Team they still sound.

Might stick on Thunder Lightning Strike on the way home

1 Like

Big fan of the debut back in the day… never really bothered with the other albums, today could be the day that happens. The new songs are flipping lovely.

If you’ve only heard the debut I’d say jump to Rolling Blackouts, it’s my favourite of there’s (but you can’t go wrong).

1 Like

The horn hook on this makes me want to punch a hole in the sky!

1 Like

Already half way through that album! started listening as soon I finished replying.

Fantastic single! Gonna give the album a spin soon as i get an hour free, fucking loved Thunder Lightning Strike when i was younger.

New album can be streamed here:

Well to the surprise of literally no one this is absolutely cracking. ‘If There’s One Thing You Should Know’ is automatically jumping out to me as one of the best things they’ve ever done.

1 Like

I have never listened to these guys.

So now I am going to rectify this.

1 Like

Never KNOWINGLY listened to them. If u watched come dine with me or went to indie nightclubs in the 00s you deffo have

2 Likes

Turns out this is very accurate.

What up, my name is Mackenzie and I’m a sagittarius.

7 Likes

what’s going onnnnn my name is alan and i’m a capricorn

4 Likes

:tada::tada::tada:

It’s really good

2 Likes

Lol what does this even mean

Having band members shout out their astrological signs on “Semicircle Song” feels quaint in an age of social-media oversharing.

4 Likes