The Great British Tuesday Night Thread

Evening!

I’ll be trying to complete a job application I’ve decided I want while Wor Lass watches GBBO and MaFS.

We had a veggie staple in our house: Charred broccoli pasta, but with leftover bacon and sausage. It was tasty but I feel I’ve ruined something perfect.

How about you?

Got 4½hrs of work left. Had a misery microwave pasta meal for dinner

Prawn curry this evening.

2 Likes

Spag Bol for dinner. Listening to music and drinking beer on the menu for later

1 Like

In the days when I had access to a microwave, I used to love an M&S ready meal.

1 Like

Evening

My dates cat is injured so date postponed, which is not great

Just attempting to bring forward an alternative pub trip which maybe gives away how much I need a pint and a chat tonight

I mean, in the scheme of things, it was fine, but yeah, it’s a microwaved ready meal

2 Likes

Evening.

Wife is out at an open evening, so I’ve got a frozen pizzer in the oven.

Bit of xbox til she gets home probably.

Failed

Watching some school info evening from the kids school. Need to go collect some jugs form my mum. Then make some dinner. Then cut out 30 Saxon helmet templates.

Then bake off.

Oh and continue my ongoing argument with MrS about who is better placed to take kids places, him on flexi time and working from home or me working in somewhere it is very difficult to leave early from and with no sense of flexi time. 🤷

3 Likes

I had to bin my microwave, yet my brain hasn’t yet realised and I keep buying microwave meals.

Ahm currently here, but home tomorrrow :cry:

e

8 Likes

Got home from work and had to rescue two kittens off the roof that had got stuck, here’s one

Now at my parents’ house for birthday Chinese and beers!

16 Likes

…nope, nothing.

About to play Fortnite. Two stunning evenings in a row so I’m overdue for getting taken down a peg or two.

3 Likes

Is the jugs form some kind of petition or a sign-up sheet?

1 Like

Fella who plays Warren in Hollyoaks - most one note actor of all time

2 Likes

Every scene

Screenshot-2021-07-30-at-16.47.42-d660

4 Likes

Sorry your evening isn’t going to plan, Tim!
If we lived in Brighton I’d have loved to go to the pub with you tonight :heart:

2 Likes

Kim Joy replied to a comment I made on her Instagram the other day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ps. That foccacia you made was a work of art

3 Likes

Some teens just shouted oi keep that belly in at me in Tesco car-park. Didn’t really find it funny.