The great (crap) spirituality poll thread

Luck as a magical entity not just a descriptor.

• Some people are genuinely lucky or unlucky no matter what they do.
  • It’s all just chance although things like practice, skill and judgement have a massive effect on outcomes.

0 voters

:smiley: we get you man, don’t worry.

Reincarnation

• I believe, I might even recall a previous life
  • I believe but have no recollections of former existences
  • I’m not sure what I believe
  • I don’t believe in reincarnation

0 voters

I don’t believe in Ghosts as such - and think 95% or more of sightings are all in the minds of the people reporting them

BUT

I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of comprehension that we might be able to see echos of the past - if you think about the whole idea of time being non-linear and all that

1 Like

It could’ve been a DVD pirate

5 Likes

And what’s a game of chance to you, to him is one of pure skill

1 Like

Perception

• Some people are genuinely more attuned to the spirit world than others and that’s why they see and hear the things that others don’t
  • I don’t know, man, it’s a big world and anything’s possible
  • No one is more attuned but (excluding the ones who are just pretending) some people have over-active imaginations and some people have mental illnesses that affect their perception

0 voters

Amount of actual people who still genuinely believe in astrology is mind blowing.
I bet we all know about 10 who just keep it quiet.

This dude.

it’s is

IDIOT DICKHEAD!

1 Like

Souls

• Totally a thing
  • Not a thing

0 voters

My favourite is how it’s not just what month you were born but what day that determines the magical personality thing
As if 1 in 365 people being exactly the same isn’t as absurd as 1 in 12

Organised religion

• I respect their right to religious freedom
  • I respect your right to ignore basic science but you’re having a detrimental influence on society so sorry, but ban it.

0 voters

because I’m sorry guys
but dinosaurs happened
jesus resurrecting, not so much

best restrict our reproductive rights then

1 Like

You see, this is why I was reluctant to talk about ghosts in that recent “what’s your thing” thread.

Homeopathy

• The Unbelievable Truth
  • Placebo

0 voters

These polls are great, bit like asking Finchley Conservative Association “Who in your opinion is the greatest ever Prime Minister?”

1 Like

SUCKER LOVE IS HEAVEN SENT

7 Likes

This thread is infuriating.

Sorry