The gusty Saturday thread

Wish pollen would fuck off already. I want to claw my eyes out. Also keep feeling like I’m choking or my throat is closing or something when all my other hay fever symptoms peak. I think the plants are actually trying to kill me?

I was thinking I could rotate and then move right but it’s only one move isn’t it. I’ve fucked it.

I should probably start wearing a mask outside just for hay fever as it won’t look weird at all any more (have considered it in previous years). If I wear goggles for my eyes though I’ll probably look insane.

Where did you get your cheese from? We got some lovely cheese (and a shedload of flour) from a place in Bath :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking of dropping it on top of the cowboys but actually left and on to the eggs/bath gives some more options.

pine

1 Like

Not that you asked me, but I have some cheese ordered from here for my mum’s birthday:
https://www.northumberlandcheese.co.uk/
(I mostly chose here because you could choose a delivery day which was very convenient for a present)

2 Likes

To make up for the lack of anywhere to go this half term, we’re pretending that our house is a holiday home for the week. Just went out of our back door, walked round the block and through our front door (with keys left behind the plant pot) :smiley:

Made a ‘welcome’ box while the girls weren’t looking

24 Likes

Off for a long walk to drop a book off for a friend and then get fish and chips

2 Likes

bath soft cheese!

where did you use?

1 Like

Maps are an excellent touch there :grinning:

1 Like

We used this:

https://www.finecheese.co.uk/

Got some Comte and some fancy cheddar :slight_smile: (and 32kg of flour)

2 Likes

Rotate then move right. Just the opposite to the similar right then rotate crew

Oh wait that’s not what you asked. Ignore me I’m hungover. Nice to see I have similar train of thought to barls tho

3 Likes

Rotate and right

1 Like

There’s a DiS Zoom and you go on there and everyone’s wanking

3 Likes

Didn’t think it was that windy out here. I mean, it’s a bit windy, but I didn’t feel it cycling to the beach. Turns out it was REALLY windy, and it was behind me on the way. Cycling back was hell!

Thaaaaaat’s Thursday

1 Like

Where’s that T-shirt from :open_mouth:

1 Like

Ugh. Bed at 2, asleep at 6 thanks to general insomnia and the gales. Up at 11 for Zoom 40th virtual birthday party & cake. Too windy and wet to go outside. Totally CBA

You are SO lovely. What a nice idea.

5 Likes