🥳 The HGATR200 Charity Prize Draw 🥳

Hello! Thought I’d give this it’s own thread. I’m about to pick one of the very generous people who donated to the draw fund and who will get to choose and host the 200th HGATR thread.

Thank you once more to everyone that donated, £380 was sent to CAMHS last night and is more than I ever hoped to raise.

Ok then…

5 Likes
  • I am present for this momentous occasion.

0 voters

These are the entrants. If you donated etc and your name isn’t on this list then please let me know now

Without further ado…

@discobot roll 1d41

:game_die: 3

1 Like

THE WINNER IS @Brainfreeze!!!

16 Likes

Thanks for nothing, discobot! You could have given that result with a normal dice, where’s your imagination??

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot quote

Would you have redone the Sugababes poll?

Nooooo wayyyy!!! :trophy::trophy::trophy::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: thanks funky!!! I can’t believe it!

10 Likes

What date am I doing it? @anon19035908

good on you for organising this Funk man, really great charity. :+1:

4 Likes

Well done Funksterrr, will definitely try to enter next time. I pledge not to troll the winner’s choice in any way.

2 Likes

£380 from 41 users is incredible

8 Likes

Congrats, @Brainfreeze!
Thank you for organizing the draw and donation pool, @anon19035908!

Kind of glad I didn’t win, I think my first choice would get a kicking/indifference at best… it’s too much pressure! I mean… I mean no pressure at all, Brainfreeze! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It is pressure. I’ve got two bands in mind. Not sure which to go for. Whichever I choose will probably get a 3.5 at best!

2 Likes

There were a couple of other donors who didn’t want to enter but yeah it’s a very good showing.

1 Like

Will be end of January I think. Let me know the 2 you’ve got in mind and I’ll take them off the list for now.

yeah i’m well gonna give @Brainfreeze choice an absolute doing even if i like them. :laughing: :wink:

8 Likes