The Hold Steady (rolling thread)

Nice, hopefully they’ll do some more and collect them on an album.

1 Like

So nice to have, now, six high-quality unexpected Hold Steady tracks. Following Finn’s most recent solo LP, he really is on a hot streak.

I think I’d prefer them to go into the studio and cook up something cohesive for an album. Maybe collect these onto one EP.

Almost everything they’ve put out lately has had more life in it than their recent albums.

I think Franz being back makes a difference. They were never the same after he left.

1 Like

Two more songs!

Thought the last two were great (well they’ve all been tbh). The Stove and the Toaster is brilliant.

1 Like

I think these 2 new ones are the best yet.

2 Likes

Another couple of crackers!

1 Like

Haven’t had a chance to listen yet but this is what I want to hear. Have loved all these singles so far!

Haven’t listened to any of these singles yet. Terrible form.

Gonna stick them all in a Spotify playlist and dig in.

(Great artwork)

2 Likes
1 Like

Looks like Oslo sold out pretty much straight away.

I excitedly bought a ticket for the Saturday and then an hour later remembered I’m out of town that weekend for my mums birthday!

So I’ll have a ticket to sell if anyone wants one a smidge under the retail price.

I was about to pm you then realised its the weekend of the Barcelona marathon

1 Like

Pay what you want live album:

2 Likes

Enjoyed that. Looks like they’ve pretty much ditched their last two albums

1 Like

Got a ticket for the Saturday, was amazing this year

more live

Wish they’d play some gigs outside of London

2 Likes

We’ve ended up with a spare for the 2nd night (9th March) of their Camden gigs. Anyone need a ticket? Face value of course.

I’ve still got a spare for Saturday 9th March for a bit less than what I paid if anyone is interested.

Does anyone know who are supporting on Saturday? Can’t find it anywhere.

I know Pkew Pkew Pkew are supporting at some point but not sure if all dates

1 Like