The Horrors

I’m not a huge fan myself either but I’d prefer them to do things like this than maybe a watered down version of something they’ve done before. Hopefully it helps them to reach a new audience.

1 Like

Prefer the Duke Of Burgundy soundtrack to this horrible sound. Pass me my slippers Marjorie!

1 Like

Hmm that wasnt good. 1st half sorta sounds like one of Jez’s tunes on Peep Show.

1 Like

Ooh I really like this. I also really liked the first album at the time and haven’t really been that into anything they’ve done since Primary Colours. Excited to hear the rest of the EP!

1 Like

I know them. I was best mates and in bands with Josh at school. They’re really nice lads and the first album was a laugh. Great to see them 15 years later still doing well.

10 Likes

‘Duke Of Burgundy’ OST was great, arguably the best record Faris has been involved in.

1 Like

Wonderful film too.

1 Like

Defo Peter Strickland’s best for me. Watched ‘In Fabric’ last week. Had some good things about it but I hated it by the end.

Yep, same feeling here. Watched that one sometime ago, interesting in places but felt I’d wasted a good hour plus watching it all.

1 Like

Falko’s review

Haha, might tweet him my post to wind him up

1 Like

Heard this on the radio, surprised to hear who it was by. Not bad for a track to let off steam to. Bit of Blanck Mass to it.

I was thinking of Blanck Mass too!

2 Likes