Friday 20 January 2017 - The Wardrobe, Leeds

Saturday 21 January 2017 - Stereo, Glasgow

Monday 23 January 2017 - Gorilla, Manchester

Tuesday 24 January 2017 - Mama Roux’s, Birmingham

Wednesday 25 January 2017 - The Dome, London

Thursday 26 January 2017 - Thekla, Bristol

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Idiot dickhead thread by an idiot dickhead

not sure they’ll be able to fill the millenium dome, but great ambition from the lads

it’s Tufnell Park Dome

I wasn’t being entirely serious. Leeds for me though, on a friday too, what a day!

Great news. With Cloud Nothings there in March, that’s my two favourite current bands playing Thekla within two months.

Ooh and only down the road from me…

Although I didn’t think they we’re as good at the scala as they were at the borderline.

How odd, was gonna start a Hotelier thread today cause I suddenly realised Goodness is actually fantastic. Has taken months for me to get a grip on it though. Sun is thee best thing ever.

still never heard of this band anywhere else, how come they’re so popular here?

FUCK ARE CLOUD NOTHINGS ACTIVE AGAIN? I LOVE CLOUD NOTHINGS.

big fan of Soft Animal

MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE
MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I DON’T HAVE TO DIE

But yeah, not “connected” with it much aside from that / Sun / Player Piano.

Two Deliverances and Soft Animal are my two favourites.

really love the whole second half now, even the interludes work now. You In This Light is soooo good

oh yeah that’s another banger

argh they’re so bloody good

I think the Borderline show was after months (years?) of waiting for them to play, and we were all down the front in a tiny venue and the whole atmosphere (I reckon half the crowd were DiSers?) was incredible. It was one of the best gigs I’ve ever been to. The Scala show was bound to be a bit different.

I’ve never been to the Dome – how big is it?

I’ve only quite recently got into these but the London date tempts me. I’ve only been to the Dome once and that was for MMISL. Quite liked the venue.

Yeah that is all true, such a great atmosphere at the borderline show it was always going to be hard to beat.

Dome is prob similar size to the Scala. One level but a pretty big space (relative to club venues anyway).

They were in great form in Philadelphia. Think I’ll do Leeds

Last time I saw them was in Munich with Joyce Manor. I got lost on the way there and missed ‘An Introduction to the Album’.

It was the penultimate track in Philly, which was strange

This to the first bit.

Listened to it for the first time in a while. It’s great. Completely different beast to home… which I think was a good move tbh