The Hotelier squad assemble

Been listening to a lot of Cloud Nothings recently. Well up for this.

Hmm I havenā€™t clicked with them yet

where are you starting?

should be this:

1 Like

Yeah that one on Spotify, Iā€™ll give it a few more goes donā€™t worry!

Got a spare ticket for tomorrowā€™s gig in Manchester if anyone wants it for a tenner (think face value is something like Ā£16)

omg the London gig is NEXT WEEK

:+1:

3 Likes

leeds in 2 days!!!

Last night was great, aside from someone with fierce halitosis stood behind my left shoulder singing loudly. Had to shoot after Hotelier though, were Cloud Nothings any good? Been trying with their latest but Iā€™ll be honest, itā€™s not struck me yet.

Are Cloud Nothings headlining every night or is it rotating?

How long were the Hotelier on for?

40 mins or so, so a fairly decent whack. Some glaring omissions but still pretty good.

Fucksake they were on at 7.30 in Glasgow, totally missed their set.

Balls!

Nice lil set in Leeds just now. Probably about 1/100th as good as Hotelier Day The First though sadly.

What time were they on? And can you tell us some of the setlist/ omissions please? Using [ spoilerz ] obvs!

London crew: pre-drinks somewhere? I have no idea about Tufnell Park tbh

For really near the venue aces & 8s is prob your best bet. Other pubs nearby youā€™ve got the lord Palmerston up the hill or the junction tavern on junction road.

They were on at 8.30 last night, doors only opened at 8.

We got Intro to the Album, Scope of All This Rebuilding, Your Deep Rest, Wildflowers, Goodness pt 2, Piano Player, Two Deliverances and Soft Animal not in that order. Replete with bangers.

3 Likes

Ooof, strong

1 Like

Btw Cloud Nothings were really loud last night so Iā€™d recommend taking earplugs. Two of the guys I was there with went home halfway through their set because it was so loud and me and my mate had to go and stand at the back for the rest of the gig.

3 Likes