The house that you (mostly) grew up in

Airdrie, Airdrier, Airdriest.

Something for the bush and tree fans

11 Likes

The curved brick corner on that is very nice.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s stunning isn’t it?

My bedroom was on the front (the window right next to the sign) so I had a curved corner in my room and it was ace.

3 Likes

Here’s mine with my dad apparently doing a spot of DIY

17 Likes

Done

2 Likes

A fun fact about this house was that my grandparents house was directly behind it and we had a gate in the back garden which took us into their garden! So nostalgic for quite a lot of that dynamic. They pretty much raised me :cry:

4 Likes

Can’t go back in time on mobile but here’s where I grew up. Lived here from 1987 until 2006. My parents have only just sold it after living there since 1986.

2 Likes

Is this in Bearsden? Looks a lot like a house I used to live in on Roman Road

I’d just post screen caps if I were you and not actual links and locations.

Your front door looks like a back door it’s very nice.

1 Like

Absolutely class.

1 Like

It’s nice when the street view is on a sunny day, eh. Probably adds about 20% onto the value of the property too.

2 Likes

Foxtons have a partnership with Big Weather

Your working class credentials remain intact, you passed the test.

1 Like

The white door on the side, lived here until I was 10, then somewhere else from 10 to 16 and then my parents have been where they are ever since.

3 Likes

Top floor

4 Likes

Indie points (0-10)

Tory points (10 - )

(This isnt actually our house but the closest I can get to in street view)

2 Likes

Going to send this pic to my mum to show her how much nicer the hedges could’ve been if she hadn’t always forced me (ie someone who hated trimming these hedges more than anything) to do them.

5 Likes

My parents still live where I moved when I was 10, but I lived here for 5 years. Used to volley a tennis ball against the wall on the right.

5 Likes