The Hundred Best TV Episodes of the Century

Seen 3 out of 100,

Guess I don’t watch that much TV these days…

4 Likes

Stopped at how I met your mother, obviously

No Fargo. Am oot.

2 Likes

Where’s FlashForward? Not for me.

2 Likes

Downton, mate.

1 Like

I remember that one. It was a good game good game

Also missing, The Interceptor and Loin of Duty. And Continuum, which led me to this niche Wikipedia page:

I can recommend the episode synopses for “Kleo the Misfit Unicorn”, which disappointingly doesn’t seem to really feature much in the way of time travel.

Loin of Duty was a bit racey for me.

I’d like to see an article listing the best book chapters of this century please

Post of the year.

This has absolutely done me. Post of the year.

Learn how to edit properly Fatfingers!

loads of other countries too probably

1 Like

The problem is that they’ve only allowed themselves one episode per series. Otherwise they could easily fill the 100 from 6 or 7 different series including Buffy.

The Body is stunning but so is Once More With Feeling - most people would say those are the best two episodes (although Dopplegangerland, Tabula Rasa, Band Candy, Graduation Day etc etc etc).

Easy to name four five episodes of The Wire, The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Mad Men that should definitely be in the top 100 but fall foul of the same rule.

I think they picked the wrong Bojack Horseman episode. The one they went with is pretty devastating, yes, but Fish Out Of Water is daring, beautiful, very affecting, and it even manages a hilarious punchline.

4 Likes

The one with the dragon in a hat.

thought people weren’t keen on the one Ed Sheeran was in?

1 Like

I guess you could say the author was… LOADED, OKAY?