The idiosynchrasies of fast food consumption

The last time I went to McDs was just after a gym session because my gym is right next to McDs and that smell is intoxicating.

i shame ate the chips in the car then had to air out the car because bf does not approve of eating in the car and also doesn’t approve of eating mcdonalds

Only once when deeply hungover
I ordered burger, chips, large coke and an apple pie at approx 10:45am

he’s 100% correct here

2 Likes

I HATE hot or smelly food in the car. Even stuff I like makes me gip in a car

Some burgers are too messy to eat with hands. The only burgers eaten by hands tend to be ones from traditional fast food outlets or made at home. Restaurant and Gourmet burgers (including pubs) are usually far too messy for hands, especially if you order something with all the trimmings.

1 Like

Never cut them. If stuff ends up going absolutely everywhere then so be it! All part of the experience IMO.

1 Like

If a burger can’t be eaten with the hands it’s not a good burger.

Opinion

5 Likes

both he and you can do one.
It’s my car too!

especially fast food. the car just reeks of grease for ever after

It’s well documented that apple pie is my least favourite food. Please desist.

I’ll take a knife and fork to it AT THE END when it’s all just a mess on the plate

Agreed 100% it needs to be a sandwich not a fucking deconstructed beef salad

1 Like

Of course!

I drive with the windows open all the way home!

once caught my mate walking to the maccies at the end of his road carrying a single sausage on a fork to take advantage of their ketchup station

30 Likes

Don’t put chilli on it, don’t put pulled pork on it, fuck off

I do love the lemon hand wipes in fairness to me

1 Like

Had a mate who would sneak in a large whopper meal and about 10 sachets of sweet n sour sauce into the odeon when we were teenagers. Proper grim

2 Likes

I can’t tell if that McDonalds bacon flatbread cheesey thing looks good or really really disappointing

Can someone draw me a diagram of the positioning of the box on their laps when eating a McDonalds at home please? I’d like to avoid using a plate where possible but I can’t envisage any scenario in which balancing an open box with a fold in the middle of it on my lap to eat doesn’t result in getting lettuce or whatever all over the sofa.