The importance of being massaged

No not in a filth way.

Just, we used to have a guy who came into work monthly and do massages. He didn’t get enough uptake latterly so it’s been about three months since I last had a good back massage and I Feel it every day.

I think they’re so good for a myriad of things…

Had two from our office masseuse last year when I had shin splints in the build up to my half marathon. She went straight for the arse. Didn’t like it. Haven’t had one since.

3 Likes

my better half is very heavy into meditation and yoga and loves her a good massage, goes once a week. She dragged me out to a hot stone massage about a week ago and it was mind blowing. I have back pain at times and it completely opened me up. Might do it again.

1 Like

I would get absolutely no work done in that thing.

2 Likes

Only ever had one that was included in the room rate in this nice hotel in the Philippines. She also included an arse massage, but I’d already made such a fuss about her not touching my feet at all (which I had to act out charades style because of the language barrier) that I just let her get on with that bit.

1 Like

Never had a massage, hope to have at least one before I die

don’t like strangers touching me, get ticklish

do some self massage with a foam roller and a lacrosse ball a fair bit. feels good.

1 Like

I’m in desperate need of a massage on my shoulders and back, they’re knottier than a boy scout’s neckerchief.

1 Like

oh aye

1 Like

Ive had a sore shoulder for a while now and even if i ask my bf for one, he won’t.

Had a few from physios. When id spannered my calf I thought he was still massaging it then he appeared the other side of the room and it turned out my calf was just spasming really badly

2 Likes

Had a Thai massage in Thailand once. Hated it.

Are they not very good there?

It was pretty brutal. I felt beaten up at the end.

1 Like

my old work had a massage guy that came in sometimes and did the thing in one of the meeting rooms, which always smelled of oil because of it. grossed me out.

“Knots” don’t exist. Load of shit.

3 Likes

How do ships move, then?

Ha. Check fucking mate!

1 Like