The Irish Politics Thread

I suppose they all have actually now you say it. He just had an unparalleled will to power coupled with being slightly shit at everything he ever did and a desire to make as much money as possible. Just an interesting guy

1 Like

FFY.
Someone should have tightened the country’s belt around his neck.

Saw Micheal Martin the other day filming something by the canal dock, there were loads of kids sat behind him on a bench getting stoned

That’s the end of that anecdote

3 Likes

Le plus ca change

1 Like

Is he trying to outdo the FG by-election candidate posing with a homeless person in the background

3 Likes

That would have been the ideal situation. It’s hard to believe anyone in Ireland was ever shocked about Trump being president when Haughey was a man who existed

1 Like

blue shirt fresh out the pack lol

9 Likes

haha :smiley:

Imagine being the type of person who keeps a blog about the struggles of being a landlord. Don’t want to get banned but bad things should happen to these people

2 Likes

Wow that’s bad even for a landlord

Every sentence it somehow gets worse

Bet she wins the by-election

2 Likes

Fucking HELL

5 Likes

Great headline

3 Likes

I don’t know exactly how much truth there is to it but I feel like the biggest factor in the housing crisis is the sheer amount of FG and FF TD’s who are landlords on the side

2 Likes
1 Like

I know covid has made your employment situation extremely precarious but I’m going to need you to spend all of your money immediately

2 Likes

I love it when Sinn Fein do weird shit like this, they can be such freaks at times

2 Likes

The IMRA ?!?

1 Like

Like Alan partridge checking into the country club

4 Likes

Turns out it’s maybe bullshit or at least has been reported badly by a hack

https://twitter.com/damienmullan85/status/1402558587549978625?s=19

1 Like

Ok I’m lost :grinning:

Going to continue to assume that all Irish parties are run by complete charlatans though until proven otherwise

1 Like