The jogger who knocked a woman over

this is why a high proportion of joggers ultimately end up driving buses

3 Likes

Mate, I live in London.

Hopefully attempted murder.

3 Likes

I presume that’s the biggest charge that can levy, what else would there be?

It would have to wash with them under my proposed ‘pedestrian license’ or they’d be getting three points and a £50 spot fine.

Also, just because it’s rare one gets the chance to say this: props to the bus driver.

21 Likes

But you would have to have grounds to prove there was a deliberate attempt to take a life, unless he has a diary at home in which he wrote TO DO LIST: THROW A PEDESTRIAN UNDER A BUS TO ENSURE THEIR DEATH, it’s pretty impossible to stick on him.

4 Likes

nah, it’ll be “jogging without due care and attention” or something, if attempted murders on cyclists are anything to go by

1 Like

GBH

Something something wider jogging community

But then there’d be less room on the pavements.

4 Likes

Was watching some professional joggers going for a 5000m jog on the telly last night, and even they kick each other and squabble over nothing.

Worst people.

quite a few people on a facebook thread containing this footage trying to argue that the woman sticks her leg out to try and trip the jogger up.

how do you see the same guy jogging back across the bridge 15 minutes later and do nothing to end his shit right there? just trip the cunt and sit on his face until the plod get there.

Put your hands on the bridge and get ready to die

18 Likes

“citizens arrest jogger man! have some arse in your face! citizens arrest!”

“mate i don’t think he can breathe…”

“and you, and you, and you!”

2 Likes

In all honesty this might be one of those rare cases where prison might be an effective rehabilitation method. You’d have to think he’d learn quite quickly how to avoid bumping into people when out jogging in the exercise yard.

2 Likes

What happens when someone pushes someone else in front of a train?

1 Like

Have I missed a dance craze?

2 Likes

“nah m8 she tried to trip him up and the planes were holograms cuck”