The lads who shout

Seems to happen a lot round where I live. Just stand outside the pub going “whheeeeeeeeyyyyy!!!” all day long. Not sure if they’re trying to beckon a mate or just high on life

3 Likes

Jovial lads

29 Likes

Maybe they’re trying to sell whey.

12 Likes

OIOI!

1 Like
  • The Idles Story
12 Likes

The Teams That Meet In Caffs

1 Like

Do you think a lot of people drop glasses in that pub?

Gibbo, Cheeks, Ricey

12 Likes

Plant a walky-talky nearby and play How Much is that Doggy in the Window? down the other end on loop, proper pickle their head, like.

4 Likes

Think I’ve lost the ability to shout

As I live in the magnificent neighbourhood of North Canton I hear this quite frequently (just Canton things)

I always hope they’re having a good time, but sometimes you hear stuff and you think, hmm, is this okay

Boisterous Boys

saw some drunk lads on the train the other day. One of them was swinging on a beam in order to kick the others. One of the kicked said “I like you less and less” and they all worked themselves up into a vigorous almost wordless chant of the Kaiser Chiefs’ Every Day I Less You Less And Less. I wondered what the band would have thought if they could have seen through time and space from the point they wrote the song to that moment.

14 Likes

Cheering you on I think.

LADtribal

1 Like

probably the shittest post in the history of this site. i can only apologise

4 Likes

No way mate.ive been posting Lighthouse Family songs titles as jokes this evening. Reckon they’re much much much than this post

thanks rich, feel very lifted by this comment

5 Likes

I’m not getting started again!

The fellas who are yellers

11 Likes