The lady from the SCS adverts

Alright. You know that lady in the SCS adverts? Seems like she’s very loyal to them. I’m thinking mainly in comparison to the ladies in the Oral B Pro-Expert ads (you might remember that classic thread about them from the old place). Worthy of discussion? Can you think of any other examples?

BODY IS TOO SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU HAVE RECENTLY POSTED!? YEAH THAT’S KIND OF THE POINT MATE!!!

They’re probably paying her Ant you poor naive fool.

Can we talk about the new NatWest ads in here please?

Yeah, I know that mate. It’s just that you’d have expected a change by now. I guess this is more down to SCS’s loyalty to the lady probably. Good to see IMO.

there’s no adverts on NuDiS

is it going to stay like that?

If you want. Are you talking about those really self-important ones I saw in the cinema twice this weekend?

Yeah, they’re shot really cinematically and you’re all like “ooh, what’s this for” and then it turns out to be a fucking bank. Not impressed.

there’s no links to “content” either.

Yeah, that was my reaction exactly. Load of old bollocks.

Is that the northern poets? I fucking hate northern poets. Like that one and this one

and that Arctic Monkeys twat.

If you are northern please do not do any poetry, ok?

Guys can we talk about these fucking Brexit twat Lidl adverts please:

Also keep having to sit through that one at the cinema. (Also Jack cunting Whitehall in that swimming one with Ellie Simmonds)