The last evening thread of Q3 2020

Evening you beautiful people,

Any exciting plans? I’m not going anywhere, what with COVID, the rain, oh and this:

Tonight I’ll be eating fajitas and drinking beer. HBU?

20 Likes

Evening @rob.orch. Shameless but excellent bit of like-harvesting up there^^.
Just waiting for my manager to call the working day to a halt. If the rain eases off, I’ll go for a walk. If it doesn’t, I’ll carry on with my book about how the internet is changing how we talk to each other.

2 Likes

I read something once which said that the career of a kitten in advertising is very short - not that I’m advertising anything - but I’m going to grab those likes while I can!

4 Likes

Evening everyone :slight_smile:
Dunno what to have for dinner. Was gonna make flatbreads to have with salady stuff but got the cbas so might just have veggie burgers. Can I make the dough ahead of time and cook them tomorrow for lunch?
Just been sprung on me I have to go and see my solicitor tomorrow (not done any crimes, well I have, but it’s just boring family stuff blah blah blah. Honestly, glad people can’t see inside my head when I’m there cause it’s genuinely just monkey playing the symbols).

7 Likes

Gonna have scrambled egg with a bagel AND watch football

1 Like

horrific shift, just gonna drink beer

1 Like

Big fan of my notification bar being clearly fascinated by these notifications I have

3 Likes

My monthly beer delivery turned up today. The day before I’m committed to a completely booze free October.

I’m going to do the only responsible thing, and consume the tastiest ones tonight to remove temptation.

Tomato and garlic dhal, homemade flatbreads. Maybe a pack of Munchies for pudding.

2 Likes

Only with a dressing gown too

1 Like

This has absolutely done me

3 Likes

Evening. Had a prawn, chorizo and lentil thingy for tea. I’m aiming to go to the gym but there’s a strong chance I won’t :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m about to go waitrose in jamas so yeah crack on.

4 Likes

think we had a good DiS argument about this at some stage

4 Likes

Leftover ramen again.

1 Like

Evening all!

It turns out I quite like my Wednesday classes, especially because they’re quite self-sufficient and don’t require much in the way of teaching.

I made a lentil loaf with veg for tea and it’s taken me until the final bite to realise it’s just a nut loaf without the nuts.

Playing soccerball at 8.00.

2 Likes

I think we decided that it was snobby to judge people for doing this but I can’t remember what my opinion was

3 Likes

Hiya. Doing mastering for a future Disintegration State release from your pal and mine, @anon18868718.

Probs just gonna make roast vegetable pasta for dinner. CBA making anything fancy.

11 Likes

ooh pretty lights!

4 Likes

It’s like Christmas, but with more headphones and less stress.

4 Likes

Holy cow! The mastering setup is niiiiiice

2 Likes