The last evening thread of Q3 2020

It literally doesn’t matter. Like as long as they’re not some boob tube lace number what bearing does pj’s have on anyone else’s life? You need to wear shoes though slippers is a step too far

6 Likes

when you were ever a kid did you ever imagine you would mess around with all this cool equipment?

I remember begging my brother’s friend to let me buy his little Yahama keyboard when I was about 9 or 10, couldn’t imagine anything more fancy.

3 Likes

I don’t know what a single one of those buttons do but I want all of them

2 Likes

eventually he did sell it to us, it was this

fucking rad

3 Likes

Do any other laps in your house get a look in or do they love you best @rob.orch ?

2 Likes

this demo song is so good in a lo-fi cheap way

3 Likes

When Jess and Moonlight were kittens I got all the lap love

1 Like

Not a chance! I think I was 16 or 17 before we even got a PC because we couldn’t afford one growing up.

Also at school one of my best pal’s dads was in a fairly famous band (famous enough that everyone in this thread will have heard of them, but not famous enough to be absolutely minted) and I was always really envious of all the guitars and instruments and stuff round their house. I remember when they got a super-early electric drumkit it blew all of our minds. I was so jealous man. So jealous.

1 Like

Of course we all now wanna know the band

5 Likes

Evening all.

Day off today. I’ve mostly been hot sauce making. Now listening to big riffs, drinking beers and making a toad in the hole.

Gonna watch a film with an old buddy later. Probably that Robert Johnson doc on Netflix.

Decent day. A solid 7/10.

Hope you’re all well.

2 Likes

It’s actually super-intuitive! Easily the best controller surface thing I’ve ever had.

1 Like

They’re still both on me now, after at least an hour. In the evenings it tends to be one with me on one sofa and one with my other half. Maybe I’ve just got animal magnetism.

2 Likes

A load of carrots?

https://twitter.com/georgegreenwood/status/1311327048707837953?s=21

2 Likes

probably Radiohead or something

1 Like

It was Motorhead. But no, his dad was not Lemmy.

9 Likes

Hey everyone

I’m super tired

My son is here - oven ready fish and chips in the oven (we will have mushy peas too). Feeling good but got a potentially stressy work call to do at 8:30 which is casting a shadow over my evening

Amazing

1 Like

Sausage and mash for tea. Got these fellas which I ofc find endlessly amusing.

11 Likes

It mainly meant we got loads of free tickets to metal gigs and festivals!

3 Likes