The last evening thread of Q3 2020

Will they pick up on both Monday and Friday next week, or are you going to be left with an overflowing bin from the following Monday to Thursday?

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Normal bin went out two days ago, but the new regime comes in on Monday 5th so the recycling will have to wait FOUR extra days!

Actually quite happy tbh cause Thursday is my Sunday and bins is a Sunday night job.

Thoughts and prayers buddy.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m about to have a bath

2 Likes

Good evening DiS. I have a long weekend, woot! Drinking a Stella before getting onto a wee haul of Williams Bros tallboys and some Understanding Whole Systems, which arrived today. Home-made Nando’s for dinner, listening to @BifoIsou’s amazing album while the chicken marinates. Might spend some pennies on the latest albums I haven’t bought yet and listen to them later. Hopefully planning on a long day out on the gravel bike tomorrow. It’s been a pisser of a week and a very sad anniversary is coming up, so gotta be kind to myself and all that.

5 Likes

hey guys

congratulations, you’ve just played yourselves and been Bamnaned

11 Likes

peace out.

You ya little cunt, and you ya big cunt.

1 Like

Hello ella_MB, may I ask how you got into the distilling world?

1 Like

really want an EMB ama. no offence to everyone else, but seems to have one of the most interesting lives on here.

3 Likes

hahaha OMG my life is honestly so dull :smiley:

1 Like

evening. bout to start my second job which i feel quite miserable about, hoping it’ll finish tomorrow night.

getting a bit AIBU about my neighbours who’ve turned the hallway in our building into their own DIY area. didnt’ mind when they were doing a bit of flatpack but they’ve put sheets down and are painting furniture and all sorts. and drilling. boy do i love drilling while i’m trying to work.

i’m on 69 stars on mario (nice), hoping to get get another 10 in before bed and then bowser down a peg.

I almost put ‘or if you’ve signed up for AMA i can wait’

1 Like

nightshifts pressing a button on a big kettle, blasting co2 up water pipes, having fights with pheasants on the cliff you live on.

nah mate. pretty cool.

3 Likes

HEY EVERYONE

Got a spare 50 minutes then watch this and talk about it in my new thread series! I can’t change the thread title so I’m jagging it all over town