The last Friday before Christmas boozing thread

I’m 4 pints down, heading off to another boozer. I probably won’t post in this thread again. Good luck everyone.

I don’t really drink these days but I might crack open the prosseco soon. Really just fancy a tea full of brandy (which is divine) but I don’t have any brandy and I’m stuck waiting in for this parcel from yesterday still.

1 Like

Had some prosecco at my desk, now I’m at Waterloo I probably won’t have anything until I get back to the Isle. Definitely had my fair share of booze on Wednesday though, christ.

1 Like

Free shot of tequila with my burrito at lunch.

1 Like

Been struck down wifh something fevery and mrs s is in Sheffield and mini s is here. Nightmare. He’s woken up from his nap but apparently doesn’t want to get out just sit there shouting BEAR! OWL! Which is ok for now. Got to get a 7:30am train with him tomorrow with 2 changes aaaaaaahhhhh

Is this the appropriate thread?

like @eems i’;ve come down with something so boozing doesnt seem an option. still want a festive beer though :frowning:

This is the calm before the calm before the storm, works night out in a few hours

1 Like

Got a couple of bottles of red in. But @anon82218317 mentioned brandy in the other thread which gave me a bit of a craving. Might pop into Tesco Express in a bit…

1 Like

On the way out to DJ at my mate’s pub in a couple of hours. Free ale all evening for me!

3 Likes

I’m not taking any Christmas records. Not one.

2 pints of beer filtering through my liver as I sp3ak. Many more to come

1 Like

Feel free to participate, but if neither you nor your child are drinking alcohol then you might find it hard going as the evening continues.

Ive been spoiled with some gifts :ok_hand::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Yes

6 Likes

Parents are staying over and they don’t drink so should be pretty civilised tonight. Have a few beers to drink later in front of a film. Hope everyone that’s out has a good night!

1 Like

Love a cheeky tiny can

2 Likes

Had a pint with lunch, will have some more pints later.

1 Like

Just about the right amount of lager for a can, imo. Any more and its getting a bit warm

2 Likes

I’m at my folks - they haven’t offered me any booze yet.

I was on those last night :+1:

3 Likes