The last Friday before Christmas boozing thread

going to the pub after this spaghetti. seeing people I see once a year but might see them christmas eve too. CHRISTMAS

1 Like

Boozing it up in the kitchen

15 Likes

Really want some good beer, but have no monies and am up at 3.45 tomorrow so probably not for me tonight

Am gonna be so fucking boozing in an hour or so!

(might have a couple of beers on my own whilst wrapping presents I haven’t yet bought)

1 Like

Blimey, that Bolly is worth a couple of quid!

Just had a G&T and now heading into town to meet the TV and a friend for dinner amd drinks. Blaring Everything Everything into my ears while I travel.

Top, top caking.

1 Like

It is, isn’t it? Sadly it’s not real; the icing is, but the cake itself is made of cardboard and polystyrene

Finally. @profk

2 Likes

Mrs Z likes decorating cakes. Usually I bake them for her, but we were short of time for this one so we used a dummy cake instead

Hi :wave:

8 Likes

That cake!!!

1 Like

SHAME ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD

2 Likes

Going boozing now.

Here’s the dog and the tree:

9 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Currently on:
I’VE WON I’VE WON THEY TOLD ME THAT I’VE WOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

which is one of my favourite refrains of his. I may have listened to all 4 albums today and am now repeating GTH. Maybe.

3 Likes

It’s killing me trying not to bust out my best falsetto on the train

2 Likes

I’m at a play cos I’m fucking cultured and shit. But gonna get battered on Bailey’s when I get back while wrapping presents

3 Likes

Offt, great beer

1 Like

We’ve been doing a lot of Baileys nightcaps recently. Feels obligatory at this time of year.

1 Like