The Last of Us 🚨 spoiler outbreak!

Also the pills that you find in TLOU1 to upgrade yourself with seem a bit daft now. Why do these pills mean that you can now use a shiv to get free from a clicker? What kind of pills are these? It stands out as being quite (for lack of a better term) “gamey” and tacked on.

Would be more into craftable items that give you stat boosts, e.g. painkillers that reduce damage for a period of time.

See I’m torn. Do I avoid buying as a message to Naughty Dog management, or do I buy it so the staff that worked so hard didn’t do it for nothing?

Reviews are up

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-last-of-us-part-ii

1 Like

Metro review has convinced me that it, like the first one, isn’t for me. The low interactivity, on-the-rails story and very ordinary gameplay look to have carried over but now it’s twice as long. Hope you guys love it though.

Can’t believe all the reviews spoil that Joel is actually Crash Bandicoot in a skin suit.

4 Likes

Elles father is CHEWBACCA?!

1 Like

Totally thought this was out today

Anyone get a good deal? £48.85 is looking the best from what I can find.

1 Like

Read a few writers I like who seemed to not enjoy it very much or at all, so interested to see how it has turned out next week.

Appreciate it’s an outlier, but this review doesn’t make it sound much fun

I have done exactly the same but I am not your wife.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/last-of-us-part-2-ps4-3479573

2 Likes

3 Likes

I liked TLOU but I loved the backstory dlc thingy. Brilliant game.

1 Like

Left Behind is very very good. Think it benefits from being a short story essentially, and the shifts in time period.

2 Likes

You can get it from the PS store for about £46 if you buy PSN vouchers from shopto. That’s what I did. Want it preloaded for first thing on Friday morning!

I thought both were great

1 Like

Not played the first one but got a ps4

If anyone wants to send it to me for free go ahead

Should finish my reply this weekend. Can send it over to you if you’re happy returning it when you’re done.

Nah I’m gonna keep it

2 Likes