The Last Supper (Maundy Thursday Evening Thread)

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Don’t know what you consider a lot of fun but I meant I VERY drunkenly watched big little liars :laughing: Am I missing something?

EDIT: Oh. Never mind.

Will.get on that tomorrow with my try ons

1 Like

Thanks to @rich-t for offering to me! I think I have every t-shirt from that era now!

1 Like

I’m disappointed for you dw, here’s what you could’ve had:

If you promise you’ll go in the next two months I’ll forgive you.

2 Likes

Had a Peruvian tomato and garlic cooking sauce in the cupboard. Did it with some prawns and rice and that. Was massively disappointing. Wouldn’t be happy with that being my last meal if I was getting nailed to a cross in the morning.

Is it too early to start on the spring bank holiday chocolate stash?

Fucking starving.
The tv seems irked but far more surprised when I said I wouldn’t join her in a vino. I don’t always need to drink!
Far too much to do tomorrow and I’m up sharp as fuck. I know if I have one I’ll tan it all, so none, I’ll make up for it tomorrow at some point.

2 Likes

When I watched that whenever it showed the bridge in the titles, I would go ‘I’ve been there’ to absolutely no one.

1 Like

This is new and impressive resolve, lopes :clap:

3 Likes

He’s not having wine because he’s sticking to single malts tonight, right lopes?

2 Likes

How many does that equate to? I remember seeing that one and thinking that one was really cool but wouldn’t suit me, which is a stupid thought as it is just a t-shirt so not exactly an out-there style, smh.

They had 4 on that tour I think (casette rainwater exchange in 2 different colours, that one and another one).

I’ll get a photo of all of them when I’m home! Possibly four t-shirts with colour variants? Ah no, it’s just a t-shirt after all!

1 Like

YES!

Okay, doing this on Sunday!

I’d do one but I’d have to tidy up and fuck that.

2 Likes

Might just do it anyway

“So this is the hovel to live in, and this is how it looks at all times.”

‘If guests were coming round I’d push all this under the bed’

3 Likes

Yeah but she’s testing my resolve, I mean she’s drinking it right in front of me.
For fuck sakes woman, go drink in the other room!

1 Like

I think i reference a crack den at some point in this video.

1 Like

Please post photos if you do :grinning: