The leaves are dying. The nights are dark. The future of the world seems darker (FENINO 2017: 4TH FEBRUARY)

Aw, thanks for thinking of me! Yes, I am a Cambridge DiSer. I would be up for this!

1 Like

what is fenino?

The truth is, we just donā€™t know.

is it a night out with you bellends in Ely or somewhere?

1 Like

Itā€™s actually mostly in the daytime, due to a paucity of evening train services in such a remote location.

1 Like

The rail replacement services do add a frisson of excitement to the average Fenino!

Canā€™t do 3 or 17 Dec.

This will be my first one. Is there a set route?

Ah not particularly. We usually venture round pubs off Mill Road: Devonshire, Kingston, Salisbury, Cambridge Blue, etc. Also itā€™s customary to make a trip to the Flying Pig only for it to be shut due to the football or something. I think at the first Fenino we ended up in the now-demolished Osborne Arms. Lovely.

All my locals, perfect! May I suggest a visit to the relatively new and very lovely Calverleyā€™s brewery tap room? Just off Gwydir Street so halfway between the Kingston and the Blue, and lovely beer.

1 Like

Ah shitting christ I accidentally voted for a date I canā€™t do. I canā€™t believe Iā€™ve done this.

DISINVITED.

Fair enough, I guess no out-of-towners could have utilised my spare room anyway.

Did everybody remember to get their permission slips signed over the weekend? Can we firm up a date?

Added my dates

ditto

Do you think January would be more realistic, then?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Itā€™s a yes from me, but I think @hip_young_gunslinger said it would be harder (lol) for him.

Iā€™m a special case to be honest, Iā€™d say just go ahead and choose a date and if I can make it, I will. But yeah, defo wonā€™t be able to do the new year.