The Magic Circle

I prefer the illusionist’s ring

1 Like

Yes, please!

It’s magic

1 Like

I went to the magic circle as my bfs mum bought us an experience for his last birthday. He’s 38 with no interest in magic.

It was…ok.

7 Likes

Is it actually a place?

Yes.

https://themagiccircle.co.uk/

I went to the close up one. It was not in any way as glamorous as the website will lead you to believe. Maybe that’s the first illusion.

3 Likes

I didn’t realise it was a British thing

• You must be over 18* - :white_check_mark:
  • You must be a competent magician (you don’t have to be a working professional, many members are great amateurs!) - :white_check_mark:
  • Two existing members who’ve known you for at least 2 years must sign off your application - Anyone?

I didn’t see this reply before :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah you have to perform there for free if you’re in the magic circle or something, it was very odd.

Feels a bit off

It was. And it was super awkward cause the magician was trying to talk to a boy in our group and the boy was just looking back at him blankly and then in front of everyone the magician is like ohhhhhh he’s deaf, then he starts going I’M DEAF TOO or something awkward like that and then a girl was like “no he’s just spanish”

Magic!

14 Likes

Merry Christmas lad:

TRICK!
(Magic trick)

Sorry, I have to take your first answer (which was truck)
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Guess I’m learning to drive a truck then!

3 Likes

Holiday are comin Holidays are comin Holidays are comin

1 Like

Apparently Teller is really respected in magic circles as a true connoisseur and historian of magic. Penn just seems like a big Libertarian blowhard.

In the US they have this which functions similarly:

1 Like

Dickhead Castle more like.

EDIT: Can I change that to “Tragic Castle more like.” please?

2 Likes