The Main Football Thread - Early Autumn

alright mate calm it doon

I’m so gutted. We have such a great academy and its pretty much clockwork that the season after a player breaks through to the first team we’ll flog them to anyone for any price. We’ve spent 25 mill this season and Worrall is still one of our best defenders. Makes no sense to send him out on loan.

Seems odd. I guess you have hefele too now though

He looks great tbf, but we’re partnering him with Fox, who has played his whole career at full back. I just dont understand the thinking.

1 Like
  • Leeds
  • Boro
  • Draw

0 voters

Imagine if Utd are 2-0 down against Burnley and Jose starts doing that dance that Theresa May did.

17 Likes

Surprised no-one thinks Boro will win tonight. Really hard to call. Excited though

Just gonna leave this here

4 Likes

Odd.

First half at least (depends whether I’m going out or not, basically).

1 Like

Chelsea/Eintracht Frankfurt legend.

1 Like

If you were a striker and had to pick a Forest centre back to compete for a header with, you’d go with Fox. He’s weak as fuck.

1 Like

This seems like the only notable action from Hannover vs Dortmund

2 Likes

The beautiful game in all its glory.

1 Like

No disrespect; he’s always shown up for us, but CB is just not his position. Hope he proves me wrong, but i dont understand how we’ve ended up with a million full backs and let our 2nd best CB leave.

1 Like

Thought of a cracking song for Liverpool fans

I’m on top of the world, lookin’ down on Croatia
and the only explanation I can find
is the Lovren I’ve found, ever since he’s been around
well that’s put us right on top of the league

WHERE’S MY ROYALTIES YE SCOUSE BASTARDS

1 Like

Choupo-Moting to PSG. His agent has earned his cut there

https://twitter.com/oldfirmfacts1/status/1035630231984451584?s=21

6 Likes

Something weird’s going on with Fabinho.

Fully fit, £43m, only made one match squad.

Forgot about him. Thought it was odd that no one went after him when Monaco’s squad was gutted. Maybe he isn’t actually that good

No Keita either