masked-singer

14 Likes

Hole in the wall.

3 Likes

I’d forgotten about this

Holy shit what was that

BRING ON THE WALL!!!

11 Likes

Remember it being something about not waking up a sleeping robotic rabbit?

Bloke who presented it has four, FOUR world records

1 Like

Looks like what the Avengers would have been like if ITV had funded it

4 Likes

I remember having a housemate who would get absolutely furious every time he appeared on TV

I still mourn the loss of ‘touch the truck’

5 Likes

That looks like a totally different show concept!

1 Like

I was round the inlaws house and had to sit through the whole of the Sunday episode, not realising that only 1 character is revealed at the end of the show. Like others have said, no one really gives a shit. If everyone was revealed at the end of each episode, it would be way better. Used the time to read up on the Panama Papers so I could watch The Laundromat on Netflix when I got home. That’s pretty good, kind of like the Big Short, but a bit funnier.

It becomes quite entertaining if you guess disgraced/dead celebrities to piss your family off

7 Likes

Mate, Lindsay Lohan did the Aus one and none of the people were celebs outside of Australia (and dome not even Aussies I spoke to knew them. She had some wild proper celeb guesses

The thing I felt watching the Aus version was there was zero reason to think they were even the actual guys in the costumes until the reveal point.

Shades of The Mandalorian…

1 Like

https://twitter.com/paulcoxon/status/1214176381380308992

8 Likes

This is on in ten minutes. Let’s all watch it and guess who they are and have a daft laugh n that.

Unicorn is John Barrowman obviously.

1 Like

This is so so bad, it’s brilliant.

1 Like

If chameleon isn’t Justin Hawkins I will film myself stroking a table.

9 Likes